Sunday, July 05, 2009

Back by popular demand...

Whew! We've been busy, but here we are again to catch up on the last month or so. Lots of pictures follow.

Sofie started a gymnastics class, which she loves.


William started to pull himself up on things...


... and then stand.


Sofie went to her friend's birthday party and was in a bike parade.


Hanging out with the girls.


And with daddy.


Peter had a great Father's Day. We went for a early morning hike.




And then out to breakfast, where Peter's face was the main attraction for Will.


Sofie liked the pancakes.


William thinks Sofie is the most exciting person in the world. Sofie likes to try to pick William up and tell me that she's his mommy.


Sofie did a little puppet show.


The grand finale.


The house has become William's playground as he pulls himself up on just about everything and cruises around on the furniture.


Loving life!


I walked around the corner one day and this is what I saw - William standing and balancing himself as he wheeled the trike back and forth. I thought I would take a chance and dash to get the camera (second kid and all) and when I came back he was still up and loving it.


Look at me!!!


Austin is hot in the summertime. Two days of 108 degrees last week, with most days over 100. William keeping cool at Jo's.


William tries to stand up holding onto anything and everything. If it has wheels, all the better.


Happy 4th!


Sofie had her face painted and was in a neighborhood parade with some of her friends.


William went too - a little less sure of things.






And finally... Peter threw a surprise birthday party for me tonight! It was a great party - he planned, set-up, played host and cleaned up without me lifting a finger! Fabulous!




And now we're all caught up!

4 comments:

Keiki Sodaro said...

Hauoli La Hanau !!!

Shanti and Aimee said...

Happy Birthday, Amy! What a great family you all are :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy. Oh what I wouldn't do for those blonde curls.

Freak Politics said...

Good looking family, if I do say so myself...