William is on the go! He loves to crawl and wants to explore the whole house. He loves anything with wheels - the trike, the train, little cars. Sometimes when he sees something that he likes, he will try to dive from my arms to the floor or the counter. There is really no stopping this kid!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He must be taking after his father, there was no stopping him either.
Sofie & William are just SO CUTE! I can't believe how much they look alike. I'm telling you, the second child is wild! Serena is a crazy girl too, jumping all over the place!
4 comments:
He must be taking after his father, there was no stopping him either.
Sofie & William are just SO CUTE! I can't believe how much they look alike. I'm telling you, the second child is wild! Serena is a crazy girl too, jumping all over the place!
New post, please!
We need a new blog, we're forgetting what they look like.
Post a Comment