Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's getting warm in Austin! It's in the high 80s everyday and very humid. We are told that it only gets hotter and are looking for new ways to keep cool!


We still like to walk around Town Lake, but find that it gets warm in the afternoon. Daddy gets a really good workout carrying this heavy baby on his back! Sofie loves her backpack. She crashes hard! (We have gotten better about bringing blankets to prop her head up.)


Sofie is a busy little girl... oftentimes the thing that is most fun to play with is not a toy.


But mommy with a camera is impossible to resits.


Here she comes!


Sofie has a fifth tooth... we think. It looks like there are two coming in on the bottom. "What am I supposed to do with this thing?"


"Oh! Look at me brush my teeth!"


Sofie loves to play with her toothbrush.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

I can't believe how big Sophie is! I hope things are going well in Austin. Makiki is the same. In fact just the other morning...at about 4am...I was awakened by the melodious yells of a very angry man who it seems really hates his roommate.

But Makiki isn't the same too, because you guys aren't here. I miss you!!!!
Julie