She is growing and changing so much every day. She has two teeth! One on the bottom and one on the top. She has started to scoot/crawl pretty well on the floor and she loves to pull herself up to standing on mom and dad... meaning that her parents better get on baby-proofing the house! Her babbling is starting to sound a lot like words. Dad swears she says "da da" - mom isn't convinced. The fun continues! Here are some pictures of the last few weeks.
Uncle Nils visits from Germany.
We love Austin! A parade for peace down Congress Avenue.
Sofie got to go to a local pub for St. Patrick's Day. Sofie has green socks... "where's your green, Auntie Melissa?"
"I love my highchair from Denmark," says Sofie, "but when will my parents unpack these boxes?!?"
"Rice cereal is still my favorite."
"Auntie Melissa is the coolest! She takes me to all the Austin hotspots."
"I look like a mellow baby..."
"...but I'm ready to GO!"
No comments:
Post a Comment